Florida-South Florida
Options

Beach Wedding Ceremony/Reception Elsewhere

Has anyone been to or had their beach wedding ceremony then their reception elsewhere that allows you to bring in your own caterer and hopefully BYOB?!

I am planning to have a small wedding of 75-85 guests in October/November 2014 and I'm on a budget of $10,000. Trying my best to get this done without breaking the bank account!

THANKS!

Re: Beach Wedding Ceremony/Reception Elsewhere

• Options
    I know its not what you asked for but a friend of mine got married on the beach in front of the Sea Witch restaurant and then had the reception there. It's using their food and alcohol but contact them and find out the pricing. I also had another friend do her wedding on the beach and reception at Gilbert's in Ft Lauderdale. They did it on a Sunday when they were usually closed and Gilbert did plated meals for them. Now I know this friend was on a tight budget. Good luck.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Check out A Seaside Wedding, they doing beach ceremonies, as for a reception I'm sure there are restaurants on the beach in a short distance to either walk or ride too. GL : )
  • Options

@priscyscraps Thanks for the information! I'm trying to stay in Miami and looking for venue where I can take my own caterer and BYOB. It's way less expensive. The restaurants know how to get you!

@slgirl21 Thanks and I've been receiving emails from them but it's too far.

I have a few ideas in mind but I haven't seen any one post anything like it so let's see!!!! Good luck to you all!

• Options
    @kladino did you ever find a venue to bring your own caterer..I'm also looking..thanks

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Might not be what you are thinking of, but a great deal, great price, excellent food and near the beach.  If you get married on Ft. Lauderdale beach, seriously consider the reception at Bimini Boatyard.  I think you will be very pleased with their priced for food and bar.
    When I do parties there, I get my vases at Dollar Tree along with candles and votive holders.  Add flowers and I generally can do table decor for about $10-$15 per table.  Think hydrangeas with a few roses for accent and lots of baby's breath.
  • Options
    @misstira Hey! Well yes I did but I haven't booked anything yet. There'e Palmetto Bay Center, Ronald Shane, Spanish Monastery, Deering Estate, Thalatta Estate... It just depends on what your budget is for the site fee. 
  • Options
    Lauderdale Pink i actually reached out to them and the pictures of the venue looks very nice but its way outta my budget i may have to find somewhere else

kladino ive been to Palmetto Bay and Ronald Shane Center and fell in love with both but again a bit out of my buget ive never been to the Monastery or Deering Estate or even Thalatta Estate... i may be asking for tooo much so ill just have to find somewhere i can have my caterer bring a mobile kitchen and decorate it myself... oh just a fyi Brickell Bay Hall is really beautiful and you can bring your own vendors... Just in case you wanted to check them out

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards