March 2014 Weddings

Instead of favors?

Hey everyone! Having planned several weddings in the past, I am not a huge fan of traditional favors. I cringe at the idea of spending money on something they will trash or give away or leave behind. So I'd like to do something a bit different and I love the photobooth trend. Unfortunately we don't have it in the budget to rent a photobooth so I've been looking up DIY ideas with polaroids, or perhaps disposables, etc.... It does not necessarily have to be a photobooth, any ideas are appreciated!!!

Thank you!

P.S. I also emailed a caricature artist to inquire about his services too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Instead of favors?

• I'm with you on not wanting to spend money on anything guests will throw away or leave behind. I think anything edible works well. They won't throw it away and very few will leave a tasty treat behind. Do you and FI have any favorite treats/cookies/candies you can put in little goody bags? We're planning to do this at our wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We considered donuts from our fav donut shop- Dandee Donuts. I think if all else fails that will be our go to choice. What's holding me back from making that my final decision is.... cake and then donuts? lol Talk about a sugar rush.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards