Illinois-Chicago

Caterers

Hi Knotties:

I'm planning to have a tent wedding at a home so looking for your recos on caterers you've worked with or know of that have good food, service and set up everything (i.e. tables, place settings, etc.)
TIA!

Re: Caterers

• I used Blue Plate. And they were amazing. I cant recommend them highly enough. They took care of all the set up and tearing down plus their services was top notch. But they are expensive.

I also looked a Jewel Catering and Food for Thought. Had good experiences at those tastings as well.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The caterer we are going with for our wedding is Cocina Fusion and based on everything so far, I cannot recommend them enough. They own their china, linens, etc. so you are not paying an additional rental fee for those items. 
    In my dealings with proposals, etc., D'Absolute, Boutique Bites and Hearty Boys were also good experiences. 
  • Thanks ladies. VERY Helpful. I'll definitely look into all of the ones you highly recommended!
  • We used Froggy's in Highwood.  They were a dream to work with!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Food for Thought (it is the exclusive caterer of the Adler Planetarium, where we got married).  The food was amazing, seriously, everyone raved about it.  I've also heard very, very good things about Blue Plate.  Both of those caterers are pricey though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards