Arizona-Phoenix

Aviation Museum venue

thejinxchanthejinxchan member
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
edited October 2013 in Arizona-Phoenix
After searching relentlessly online for affordable garden venues in Phoenix (I live overseas so I won't be able to visit any venues until November) and happened upon the AZ Aviation museum (link here). It's quite fitting since I'm a flight attendant, my dad was in the air force, and our theme is vintage air travel, I'd just always had my heart set on a garden venue ever since I went to a garden wedding when I was a freshman in high school! I emailed them an inquiry but hadn't realized with the government shutdown that all these museums are closed!! So does anyone have any experience here, know how much it costs to rent, or any other helpful info? Thanks!

Re: Aviation Museum venue

• So I finally made a visit to the museum while I was visiting home, and the space is amazing!! Great for any travel or history buffs! I got a quote for the rental on a Friday, which includes tables and chairs, for $4500 and extra $500 for lighting. I'm just trying to sort out a more affordable caterer than their preferred ones so I can make it all fit in my budget. 

Here's some pics of a wedding I found if anyone is interested: here

Anyone have any good catering references?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards