Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

DryBar or other blow dry bars

Has anyone ever used one or is considering using one for their wedding? I don't really care how my girls do their hair, but I would like to give them the option of getting it done on me. The blow dry bars all seem to have similar prices of $35/40 for a really nice blow out or $70/80 for an updo. I think these prices sound reasonable. I'm just worried about the quality, since there is no way I can try out each stylist they would get.

Re: DryBar or other blow dry bars

• Options
    We did that for my daughter's wedding and I am so so so sorry we did.  I later learned that these "stylists" are not the most  highly trained, hence their employment at a "blow bar".  The styles were lovely for about an hour, then all came out.  The girls all had stick straight hair by the time we walked down the aisle.

• Options

@Lauderdale Pink

Thanks so much for posting back. I was worried about that! I have a lot of straight haired ladies, so they will need a lot of help to get their hair to hold.

• Options
    Are you LA local, by chance? I used Sechoir in Santa Monica for my engagement photos, and it was such a great choice. I would use them again for my wedding, but am getting married OOT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards