May 2014 Weddings
Options

Walking Down Song

Hey ladies, 

I can not believe how the time is flying by..All this time I have been saying I have plenty of time and now I am working on wedding things like all the time!! :-) Well I know we have covered First Dance Song, but what are you ladies walking down the aisle to? I am walking down to John Legend-So High. 

Re: Walking Down Song

• Options
    I'm walking down to The Piano Guys - Thousand Years.  I love the song, but I like how the version that the Piano Guys did doesn't have words, its just music. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm SO torn about this one! I want something modern for sure, but I really haven't been able to narrow it down. I love "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz, "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay, "Green Apples" by Chantal Kreviazuk, "Marry Me" by Amanda Marshall... I know there are others, too haha. It's sad, I really can't decide!

• Options
    I'm going traditional with here comes the bride (I know that's not the name of the song, but I didn't feel like looking it up right now).
  • Options
    @kristen625 I listened to that song after you mentioned it on another post and I love it. It is an amazing song and just hearing the music without the words is so beautiful. 

@pumpkinsandturkeys I was the same way!! I did not decide until we went to John Legend's concert last week and he performed this song and it was so AWESOME!!! 

@tammym1001 I thought about that but knew I wanted to do something different since we are just a non traditional couple
  • Options
    Cowboy Take Me Away- Dixie Chicks
  • Options

I'm going traditional with here comes the bride (I know that's not the name of the song, but I didn't feel like looking it up right now).
    ditto.  But after we're married and we walk back down the aisle together we are using the Beatles "all you need is love"
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm going with piano guys Beethoven 5th secrets. I heard it at a bridal show and fell in love with it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thanks to @Kristen625 I will also be walking down the aisle to The Piano Guys "A Thousand Years." I just fell in love with it after I read about it, and listened to it. My FI and mom love it too! :)

• Options
    @kellibastien I'm glad I can help! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Our ceremony is in the morning, right now the plan is to walk down the aisle together to Bill Withers - Lovely Day.
    -anjo (aka the future mrs miley :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    "Wonderful Tonight" by Vitamin String Quartet :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards