New York-Long Island

Places to take pictures?

Hiii. I'm Claudia, A July Bride- I'm looking for somewhere to take pictures in the Deer Park Area to the Lake Ronkonkama Area- LIE side preferably. Or at least have a pretty revile, our venue is beautiful but I would really like to at least do the revile some where else... I am a picture fanatic, I take pictures of everything all the time and these are BIG pictures so I really would like them to be awesome. We're meeting with the photographers the end of this month ( OCTOBER ) but I would like to go in there with some idea's.  Help... please... lol

Re: Places to take pictures?

• revile? what's that?  do you mean the reveal?

as far as places for pics-do you want beach or park or gardens ......? we took our photos at vanderbilt mansion in centerport and they were gorgeous.

if you're doing them prior to the ceremony and you have a few hours you can go anywhere really. old westbury gardes, robert moses, sunken meadow... i'm sorry i'm not familiar with anything past sagtikos pkwy.

• Yeah Reveal.... still getting used to typing on the touch screen phone. :/ 

I would love to be on the beach, but to go to sunken meadow they have so many permits and the price of parking is nuts. :( 
    I'll have to look into the Vanderbilt Mansion.... :) thank you :)
  • What about the Bayard Cutting aboretum in Oakdale?? It's very pretty there.  I don't think that's too far from where you are.
  • I'll check into that... Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards