Michigan-Northern
Options

Please Help! Searching for reception site in Traverse city area!

I am looking for an indoor reception site for late summer early fall of 2013 for 75-100 guests. I would like it to be near Traverse City, but will go an hour in any direction. I'm looking for something more unique than a hall. Hoping for something with pretty views (garden, lake, woods). I'm on a tighter budget, hoping to have it inclusive (food, drinks, chairs, tables, etc). for around 5,000. Please help!

Re: Please Help! Searching for reception site in Traverse city area!

• Options
    <div>I had my wedding at Timberlee Hills - its pretty affordable and has great views. Its almost all inclusive - I think you determine the bar cost separately, but the buffet dinner was $26 per person ( it may have gone up, but still lower cost than most places in TC).  they have a 125 person min as I recall.   They also have an outdoor ceremony site that is really nice. Yvonne is the manager and very helpful.  She has good referrals for affordable vendors, and they have centerpiece basics (candles, etc) for rent.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also try Visions at Center Pointe - I think that was also all inclusive, and you can bring in your own alcohol.  View is great!  I do not recall a minimum.</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope this helps and good luck!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-northern_please-help-searching-for-reception-site-in-traverse-city-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:628Discussion:2c03d0f9-5a36-47c1-84c8-e803def3a65dPost:1df01d5c-165e-4df0-8d39-5f313396174b">Please Help! Searching for reception site in Traverse city area!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for an indoor reception site for late summer early fall of 2013 for 75-100 guests. I would like it to be near Traverse City, but will go an hour in any direction. I'm looking for something more unique than a hall. Hoping for something with pretty views (garden, lake, woods). I'm on a tighter budget, hoping to have it inclusive (food, drinks, chairs, tables, etc). for around 5,000. Please help!
    Posted by cg88[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    The Grand Traverse Resort is gorgeous =)  I forget what they run in pricing....but doesn't hurt to find out =)
  • Options
    I'm getting married at the Peninula Room in Traverse City June 2014. They have an outdoor ceremony and 150 max for reception. 
  • Options
    The Hagerty Center right on the water is beautiful also check out the Homestead! Good luck and congratulations! 
  • Options
    Visions at CenterPointe. We are getting married there in May 2014. Check them out! GORGEOUS VIEW and Bob & Jo the owners are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards