Flowers
Options

Wholesale flowers online?? Legit or bogus?

Anyone ever used fiftyflowers or bloomsinabox? what was your experience?

We are keeping things pretty simple with flowers so I just need some bulk flowers (peonies and hydrangeas) and it's really hard to find them single stem in flower shops! Thank you!

(side note: we only need flowers for the reception because our ceremony will be the week prior out of state and the flowers for that are included in a separate package.)

Re: Wholesale flowers online?? Legit or bogus?

• Options
    If you are going to post the same thing in multiple boards you should put XP in the subject line.

That being said, you should type those into the search bar because there are plenty of conversations started on those companies already. You can also search for reviews on google.
  • Options
    ok sorry.
  • Options
    I haven't but know someone who recently used fiftyflowers and had a pleasant experience.  Flowers came when they were suppose to and were fresh for the wedding.  
  • Options
    I have used Global Rose for all my flower needs in the past and will be using them for my wedding in March as well.  Beautiful flowers, cheapest prices on the internet I have found and never any issues.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I have also heard good things about fifty flowers or could try fab wedding flowers for a cheaper option and a good choice for DIY weddings. All the best!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards