August 2014 Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner

Do you let your Bridesmaids plus one come with to dinner?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• If they have a significant other yes or of they are coming from out of town with a date then yes...
  • You should always included a plus one for people who are in a relationship.  That goes for the RD too.  As Kellh mentioned if they are OOT then you should include their dates.  Also, depending on size and budget you could also consider adding on other OOT people, or close family.
  • or you could have other OOT people/family meet up for cocktails after the rehearsal dinner if you don't have the budget/space to host them for dinner.   I went to a wedding in New Jersey once where they did this and it was very nice.
  • Mitch617 said:
    or you could have other OOT people/family meet up for cocktails after the rehearsal dinner if you don't have the budget/space to host them for dinner.   I went to a wedding in New Jersey once where they did this and it was very nice.
    Weddings in my family have had an event like this, it's very nice.

I'm letting my bridal party bring their dates, whether they're in a relationship or not, local or not. They might not choose to bring them. I didn't bring my fiance to a friend's rehearsal dinner this summer.
    Anniversary
  • The invite to the date (relationship or not) is nice although they may not come.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards