Outdoor Weddings

XP Making a grand entrance outside? PIP

Jstump2Jstump2 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited November 2013 in Outdoor Weddings

Anyone else getting married but still want to have an entrance akin to the church doors opening the first time the groom sees you? We are having our ceremony at the pavilion behind our church (if it rains/storms we might move it inside the church). We only have the space for 2-hours so if I did do something I would like it be quick set up/tear down. I was thinking about having some kind of doors or curtains put up? Any ideas? Pic of the site below.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Re: XP Making a grand entrance outside? PIP

• I have been thinking about this recently as well. I am getting married in a field at a summer camp and am trying to figure out how to have that grand entrance. Someone suggested an old set of doors that I could stand behind, but people still see you walking up to the doors. I'm interested in hearing what you figure out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsZ2014MrsZ2014 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2013
    I am getting married in May next year, at an outside venue as well. I was thinking of maybe putting white curtains as decorations around the guests, made with PVC pipes and "glitzing" it up. To give a little decoration, as well as a little mystery to me coming down the aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards