Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Any one have there dress arrive and be the wrong size?

My dress arrived last week and to my dismay one piece did not fit :( The satin under dress fit fine, but the lace overly could not be buttoned. I was baffled because I ordered it to fit my measurements and I had lost inches since then (which staff verified). The sample dress I had tried on was two sizes smaller than the one I ordered and the lace dress on mine fit the same, but they had sold the sample so I couldn't compare. There are no seams so it cannot be let out.
So now they are sending the dress back to the company to have them measure it because it could be the wrong size. The staff at the store said that it has happened before. Has anyone else had this experience?

Re: Any one have there dress arrive and be the wrong size?

• Options
    did staff mesure the dress when it came in did they check the size tag. it could have been a mistake from the designer i know most of the samples get stretched out. i went to a sample store to try on dresses if it fits you take it out the same day but nothing was fitting and everything with sleeves and lace ran way to small. 

hope they can fit it and get your dress to you in time 
  • Options

The sample had only been in the store for a few weeks when I tried it on so the staff stated it had not been stretched out.

The tags reflected the correct size. I am not sure why staff at the store did not measure the dress before they sent it back.

It was also weird that one dress, the one that is closer to the body fit fine. But the one that goes over it, which should be bigger, was so snug

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards