Texas-Austin

Need an Officiate!!!

Our wedding is May 17, 2014 in Belton and I am planning from almost 6 hours away!  Need an officiate for our ceremony!  I belong to a Baptist church in the town I live in and had found a few Pastors up there, but they all are booked that day!  My fiancé is in the military, and is trying to see if it's possible to get a chaplain to perform the ceremony. But I'd like to have a back up plan (beside my boss becoming ordained online) just in case.

Re: Need an Officiate!!!

• Belton is a little far, but the one I used is:
    Rev. Joseph Calvoic (his URL is: http://wedding-clergy.com/).

Nice man, Christian ceremony, and he was a joy to work with.  He lives in Austin and would probably charge a travel fee, but his base rate ($150 for the service) is so reasonable that it can't hurt to at least give him a ring.  :)
  • Does it have to be a pastor, or would you settle for a judge who lets you put in whatever religious aspects you want?

I used Judge Jon Wisser (google Austin Wedding Judge) and he was great for our mixed Christian-Jewish wedding.

My dad is also a municipal court judge and can perform weddings. Msg me if you need more info. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards