Wedding Party

vonortegavonortega member
edited November 2013 in Wedding Party

Re: ...

• vonortega said:
    Is that normal to have? We have already got hitched 2 years ago and we are finally having a reception for family and friends to let them know we are now married and not having to hide it now. I do want to have atleast 3 bridesmaids/MOH but..since there is no ceremony is that normal? I wouldn't know how that would work out since theyre not walking down the isle or anything. 
    What?  Please read this post http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/996776/legally-married-now-having-a-real-wedding-stop-here-first-aka-the-ppd-faq-thread/p1
  • It's not normal to have a wedding party at anything that isn't a wedding.  
  • Why have you been lying to your friends and family for two years??
  • FTR - I only clicked on this because of the vague post title.

OP - I think what you should really be focusing on is coming clean with your family and friends... NOT hatching some extravagant plan to cover up a lie with more lies (fake wedding). It's just digging a deeper hole. Unless this is something you want to keep a secret for the rest of your life (e.g. your kids throw you a 25th anniversary bash, but... oh wait, that happened 3 years ago) I have to urge you to come clean.
    *********************************************************************************

• What does one need a wedding party for if she is not having a wedding?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieL73 said:
    What does one need a wedding party for if she is not having a wedding?
    Logic has no place here, Addie. 
  • Foiled again!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards