Gothic Weddings

What are your favors?

What are you gothic brides doing for favors, if you're having any? 
Since we're getting married on DOTD we're planning on giving white chocolate "sugar skulls" and also homemade limoncello.  We'll likely have a photo booth as well.
How about you ladies? 

Re: What are your favors?

• We're less gothic and more renaissance, but we're definitely offbeat and eccentric. We are giving decks of cards with a dragon design on the back because we are gamers. We actually met playing a video game and we play DD. Plus the dragon design matches our invitations and cake.
  • That sounds fun!!
  • We are having a 1950's Rockabilly theme for our wedding. One of our favors will serve as the place cards. We have a 2.5" button maker and are printing our guests names on the buttons which have pictures of famous people and they have to match the picture on the button to the pictures at the tables. We are also giving more buttons that were made with the tattoo I drew (which is currently inked on my leg and my fiance's leg). 
  • We're doing a theater / phantom of the opera theme and are giving out masquerade masks. Animals for the kids, feathers for the women, and domino masks for the men. 
  • I'm baking homemade cupcakes as favors.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards