African American Weddings
Options

Thank u Missj I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's been over a yr. since calling off my engagement here! But now I'm back with a new love and a ring and I couldn't be more ecstatic...I have to give a shot out to my girl @Missj if it wasn't for her inviting me to her wedding and my ex acting like a jackass forcing me to find a date me and my best friend would still be best friends. We r taking things slow so this is going to b along engagement which I don't mind we have been knowing each other forever and this is confirmation we were ment to b after all these yrs and fell marriages in both our past we really want this one to be right and the way we truly want it. So looking forward to planning with all the new young ladies and seeking advice from the now Mrs.

Re: Thank u Missj I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Nice to meet you (I'm fairly new here.)  I just had to stop and say that ring is beautiful!  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    essienakya33 I just made a post asking how are you but i see you are doing great and back into the swing of things.... ok note the ring GORGEOUS and love looks good on you honey! Glad you are back with us!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    edited November 2013

Oh wow times flew! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! I know exactly how you feel!! CONGRATS ON getting the right man and giving him the right finger!! When love is good and it feels right things like this happen! Girl I didnt even take a year from my engagement but I had been in the engagement alone by myself for so long I didn't even take a year. Its amazing how we overlook the ONE RIGHT IN OUR FACE for bull craptastic men...Once again I am soooo happy for you! Many blessings to you! Girl that ring is just gorgeous!!! Happy Planning!

p.s. how long is your engagement going to be?
  • Options
    Hi!!!! Welcome back.. (I am new) Glad you have found happiness!!! 
    Happy Planning

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank u ladies lol! he did fantastic with this ring I can't stop looking at it let alone want to take it off lol!.. @misstiara Love and being happy total bonus  @LouisianaLove33 girl don't I know the feeling and craptastic is the perfect word for jackasses lol. I'm also not sure how long the engagement will b but at the most 2 yrs. but that's if we chose to have a big wedding I'm hope for small in Bora Bora, Fiji, Tahiti, or maybe Hawaii I don't know but I would love for it to be on a island somewhere  thank u @Soon to be Mrs Jay looking forward to planning with u

• Options
    Welcome back!!!! Now don't be busy throwing this one in econosize trash bins :P
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Welcome back guh!  I was wondering where you were!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    awwwww thanks for the shout out! I'm sooooooo happy for you :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    that is soo wonderful.. I am so glad that you found a new and right love and that things are falling into place :) congrats and welcome back

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Heeeyyyy girly..good to see you back on the board! I'm so happy for you and glad you found something that's right and special..congrats on the new engagement !!!
  • Options
    Welcome back.  Congrats on your engagement and that beautiful ring.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Congrats and welcome back 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards