Georgia-Atlanta

Outdoor Wedding Venues for Intimate Wedding

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know of any outdoor wedding venues that are suitable for 30 people?  My FI and are interested in having our ceremony and reception in the same location and would like a gazebo ceremony with a reception either indoors or outdoors (no preference here).  We have toyed with dates in August for our wedding.

We don't mind having the wedding on a Friday or Sunday (I've read and found out that these days are cheaper than a Saturday).

The most we are wanting to spend on the wedding is about $2,000 (to include location, food and beverages..no alcohol).  We are not dancers and don't need a dance floor or a DJ.  We are interested in having our family (immediate only) come and share this with us.  I am not your typical bride (I've come to find out) who wants a ballroom gown...just a simple little dress and some sandals.  Not big on flowers, maybe a calla lilly or something.  No bridal party.  It's almost as if our family members are just witnesses and we are treating them for dinner...if it makes it a little easier to see where I'm going with this.  We just love the way outdoor weddings look.

Any suggestions?

Re: Outdoor Wedding Venues for Intimate Wedding

• If you're willing to drive, the Garrett-Bullock House is in Columbus and offering a special now for up to 50 people only $3000 includes food, cake, floral, and piped in music.  My friend got married there and they are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards