March 2014 Weddings
Options

It's dead in here....

Where is everyone?  I came on the past couple of days and no one has been on.  How is everyone doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: It's dead in here....

• Options
    I'm still here!! nj board is dead too...... how are your plans coming along one-day-before-me-date twin! @soontobemrsbuccheri

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I just have to pick up stuff, write checks. My planing is finished. Bring on the party.
  • Options
    I just have to pick up stuff, write checks. My planing is finished. Bring on the party.
    Love it! I'm in the same place.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    rakkaya87 said:
    I'm still here!! nj board is dead too...... how are your plans coming along one-day-before-me-date twin! @soontobemrsbuccheri
    Yea, I saw the NJ board is dead too.  The only board that I lurk on is Wedding Woes (sometimes I post because my FMIL is just a pain in my side).  Those girls give me chuckles.  Haha. Plans have come to a screeching halt.  FI's tires were ice picked on Black Friday and he had to spend $1000 to have them replaced.  Of course, the cops can't do anything and insurance doesn't cover this type of stuff.  We know exactly who did it, but we'd have to catch him in order for charges to be placed.  

Anyhow.  I have a long list of stuff to do and no motivation to do so.  Christmas is my favorite time of year but is also the most depressing.  So between trying to be excited about planning our wedding and trying to figure out how I'm going to give my 12 year old a Christmas he deserves is hard.  I'm sure that it'll all come together.   I have a bunch to do and I know that once I put my brain to it, it'll get done.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.