Wedding Reception Forum

Think Maggie Sottero "mia" can pass for a touch of gatsby inspiration?

I'm having a garden outdoorsy wedding, I would like to have a touch of gatsby in my theme; do you think this dress would be ok? I really love it.. but love the era too ok thanks everyone!

Best Answers

Re: Think Maggie Sottero "mia" can pass for a touch of gatsby inspiration?

• If you really want a Maggie Gown, did you see the Maeleigh?  It's got fringe...not sure if that's your thing. 

Maeleigh  Description
    A classic slim A-line with a Roaring Twenties twist for the bride looking for a gown as unique as herself. An elegant, fitted lace bodice with scalloped sweetheart neckline is fitted to the hips before releasing into a frenzy of flirty fringe. Finished with signature corset back closure
  • waterjazzywaterjazzy member
    First Comment
    edited November 2013
    wow thank you all for the great advise.. I may still go with the dress but yes pearls, feathers with rhinestones.  You had such great advise I wonder if a black and white striped tablecloth would be a good partner for pearls and feathers along with lots of roses, and still look vintage like from the 1920's-1930's era?
  • If your heart is set on a maggie dress, she has a lot of beautiful ones that have a more art deco feel.

Chancey

Blakely

Gianna

Orianna

Melody

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards