Wedding Party

Jr Bridesmaid Broke her LEG!

Help! Wedding is in 5 months...She should be good by then right. AHHH. Even if not im going to wrap the cast in purple tulle and attach some silver hearts to it. She my cousin. No matter what she walking down that aisle. What do you think?

Re: Jr Bridesmaid Broke her LEG!

• Good attitude! Depending on the break, it should definitely be healed by then. Healing vibes to your cousin!
  • She should be just fine by then!
  • Hopefully your cousin will be healed and able to walk down the aisle and back then, but even if that's not the case, this sounds cute.
  • My 9 year old bridesmaid broke her leg before my wedding too. She called me and said "v - I have something to tell you, don't be upset because it will all be okay. But I broke my leg playing hockey, it's okay though because we won! I am going to work hard and I won't be in a cast for the wedding" I wanted to cry because she was so sweet, but I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

She was still on crutches and in a brace for my wedding and needed some help walking down the aisle. But for the reception we put her in a chair on the dance floor and we all danced with her because I know the dance party was what she was looking forward too most.

• My ringbearer broke his leg about 3 weeks before my wedding. He was in a cast all the way up to his thigh and was using a wheelchair. And he was still in the wedding. You have five months. The cast will likely be gone in 6-8 weeks.
  • Help! Wedding is in 5 months...She should be good by then right. AHHH. Even if not im going to wrap the cast in purple tulle and attach some silver hearts to it. She my cousin. No matter what she walking down that aisle. What do you think?

What did she say when you called her to ask how she was? You did call to ask how she was, right? Because it kind of sounds like your only concern is how this will affect you and your wedding, and that's just selfish.
  • coronado11coronado11 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2013

zitiqueen said: coronado11 said: Help! Wedding is in 5 months...She should be good by then right. AHHH. Even if not im going to wrap the cast in purple tulle and attach some silver hearts to it. She my cousin. No matter what she walking down that aisle. What do you think?

What did she say when you called her to ask how she was? You did call to ask how she was, right? Because it kind of sounds like your only concern is how this will affect you and your wedding, and that's just selfish.

Really I don't see how this sounds like that? But that's your opinion. Of course I called her and then when I got of work I went to see her. She said she didnt know how long it would be on.
    She  was worried about my wedding. I told her the tulle plan. I just came her to see if anyone knew about how long a broken leg usually takes to heal. My cousin and the rest of my BP for that matter are much more to me to just BMs there my family and the world does not revolve around my wedding. Sounds to me like that the first thing you thought of when reading my post and if it is sounds to me like a guilty conscious...
  • I was in a wedding where one of the BMs was in a horrible car accident 6 months before the wedding. By the time the wedding rolled around she was on crutches. She walked down the aisle with the assistance of a GM. She was even able to carry her bouquet. For pictures we just hid her crutches behind her or had someone take them off to the side once we all were in place. It worked out fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards