Re: Clearly I have been

• Options
    ::snickers and whispers:: check out sultrys badge
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Lmbo....both of yall is silly

• Options
    Mine says 2 years too. I only been on here for a couple months. I swear I ain't been lurkin for no two years lol
  • Options
    lol oh lawd lol 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    footballwife77 put sultry out there lol lol too funny

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    i have not been lurking i comment lol i just didnt realize it had been 2 years lol 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I was doing something with 7 dang years but Sultry definitely has me beat.  Now someone tell me what the definition of "ancient" is on TK?  TK is not right at all.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    edited December 2013
    ::pats waist:: where's my belt?  Tira you see how slim shady did me?  TASHA go pick you a switch and make it a fattie, bitch!!

not sure what the exact time is to qualify for ancient status but I joined tk when my bff got married (in 2000).  When I started planning I logged on fully expecting to have to create a new i.d.   remembered my old one so wasn't I shocked to deff when it worked.  13 years, which (I think) means I was here before there were boards because I definitely do not remember forums back then.  Glad they're here now though, I wouldn't know some of you chocolate chips without em.

I just noticed that shyt doesn't even have a number, it's just an exclamation point.  The hell?  not cute TK, not cute.
  • Options
    @sultryzulu.. they really didnt have to try you and call you ancient..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    ::pats waist:: where's my belt?  Tira you see how slim shady did me?  TASHA go pick you a switch and make it a fattie, bitch!!

not sure what the exact time is to qualify for ancient status but I joined tk when my bff got married (in 2000).  When I started planning I logged on fully expecting to have to create a new i.d.   remembered my old one so wasn't I shocked to deff when it worked.  13 years, which (I think) means I was here before there were boards because I definitely do not remember forums back then.  Glad they're here now though, I wouldn't know some of you chocolate chips without em.

I just noticed that shyt doesn't even have a number, it's just an exclamation point.  The hell?  not cute TK, not cute.
    LMFAO. LOL LOL LOL LOL I THINK I JUST DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE OFF THIS ONE! THAT IS TOOO DANG FUNNY... 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    @ LeciaB lol! guh they can say what they wanna.  sunscreen, water and rebuking cheezits imma be slayin em well into my 80's.  :P

• Options
    @ LeciaB lol! guh they can say what they wanna.  sunscreen, water and rebuking cheezits imma be slayin em well into my 80's.  :P

dead to the bed lol icant wif yall lol 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.