Hawaii

Need ideas for pre-wedding bachelorette in Wailea, Maui

Hi ladies! I am planning my best friend's pre-wedding pampering the day before her wedding in Wailea. She is staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani and doesn't want a Bachelorette party, but wants a fun day with her girl friends the day before her wedding that is pretty mellow given it is the day before the big day.

I started looking into spas and it is incredibly expensive at all of the big hotels in Wailea. $50 + just for a manicure. Does anyone have ideas of what you did for a Bachelorette/Girl's day leading up to your Maui wedding that was a big more budget friendly?

I was thinking about hiring a few ladies to come and do mani/Pedi's in our hotel room if I could find someone. Anyone do this before?

Any good restaurant recommendations for a fun girl's dinner?

Let me know you ideas, thanks!! Leah

Re: Need ideas for pre-wedding bachelorette in Wailea, Maui

• My girls treated me to a spa day at the Grand Wailea.  I have never seen such an amazing spa!  It's $55 for each person to use the facilities and that includes the thermae baths that are each filled with different types of salt and infusions.  They all chipped in and got me a massage while they hung out in the spa in the baths and had use of the spa deck.  I say it is 100% worth it and before all this we met at the restaurant and had champagne on the balcony.  I wish there were more genuine 'spas' like this around.  I live in Boston and can't find anything even close!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards