Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon for $6000-7000

My fiance and I are interested in a hotel with rooms that either have a private jacuzzi or pool, ideally located near a beach. If not a private jacuzzi or pool, maybe an exotic treetop suite with amazing views? Although the private jacuzzi near a beach is ideal, we're really just looking to go a little upscale and exotic, not crazy luxury, but more than just your average vacation.   We'd like to keep the whole trip including air fare to 6000, but we're willing to go over to 7000 being the absolute max.  One hotel we love is cap maison in st. lucia http://capmaison.com/accommodation/oceanview-villa-suite-with-jacuzzi Their jacuzzi suite is all inclusive and just over 5000 without airfare, which depending on flights (no idea how much they would cost) should be in our budget.  We'd like to get other suggestions of any other hotels like this, but no mexico and nothing in the US.  Thanks, appreciate the help!

Re: Honeymoon for $6000-7000

• Jade Mountain resort in St. Lucia is known worldwide for their private infinity pools in each suite. But they are very expensive around $1,000 per night and I believe food is extra. 
    Sorry if that's not helpful it was just the first thing that came to mind. 
    I think all of the high end adults only resorts like Sandals and Couples have jacuzzi suites. I am personally staying at Couples Swept Away in Negril- it has it's own private 7 mile beach...check their website to see if they have a jacuzzi suite. 
  • Most of the higher end adults only resorts would work if you want a jacuzzi suite, it may be harder to find rooms with a private pool. Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Antigua have lots of all inclusives to consider. If you do not have to have all inclusive, look at Casa Chameleon in Costa Rica or Secret Bay in Dominica. Both of those look amazing! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards