Catholic Weddings
Options

I'm new to this board

Just like one of the other newbies, I too met my FI online (CatholicMatch), even though I never in a million years imagined I would do the online thing. God has His way of accomplishing His will though; and I am utterly grateful.

I am so excited to find this Catholic board. I've been on The Knot for a while, but never knew this was here. For some reason, I'm only on my local board, and the January board. Is there a way to add this one?

I noticed a couple of posts about NFP, which is a huge relief because I started Creighton several weeks ago; and am completely overwhelmed by it.

Anyway, it's so good to be among Catholic brides. Blessings on y'all as you prepare for marriage!

Just me ~ Angela

Re: I'm new to this board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Congrats on your engagement!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  We're so glad you joined!  I've made a lot of friends on CM.

Don't be intimidated by Creighton.  Most of the girls on here seem to use the sympto-thermal method, since it doesn't have a medical component.  But some of are also knowledgeable about the Crieghton, so don't hesitate to ask!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!  Ditto the meeting on a catholic singles site... I'm sometimes embarrassed to admit meeting online since it isn't the most romantic story ever, but it worked out for us :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards