California-Orange County

Electra Cruises?

Hello ladies. I was wondering if anyone has had their wedding and/or reception with Electra Cruises or has been to a wedding on one of their yachts. I already booked with them but I am curious as to any experiences (hopefully positive  :)  anyone has had with them.

Re: Electra Cruises?

• edited December 2011
    Yes! One of my bridesmaids got married on the cruise. It was AMAZING! We traveled around the harbor for the ceremony and then went around the ocean for the reception. It was fun, new, and totally budget friendly. The only bad thing is that it can get a little cramped. Also, the boat is only reserved for four hours, so if your planning to party longer, you'd have to take it elsewhere like a hotel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
    image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thank you for replying! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm getting married in a church so I'm only having my reception on the yacht. I'm hoping the 4 hours is enough. Do you remember what yacht she was married on?
  • edited December 2011
    yeah it was the destiny. It held about 100- 120  ppl max. They didnt have arranged seating though so it was kind of chaotic trying to find seats. I would definitely make sure you do assigned seating. Other than that the boat was beautiful and everyone had a great time out on the water.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
    image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched
  • edited December 2011
    I am a high school ASB Advisor and we had our Prom on the Eternity this April.  The yacht is beautiful, the food was great, and everyone from Electra was super helpful.  I think you will be fine with 4 hours.  

Great choice!
  • wegsmomwegsmom member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can extend your cruise one hour with Electra.  We have the Destiny booked for our wedding.  Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.

Best wishes.
  • kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding on Elektra and we had a blast! The boat is really lovely and very upscale. The food was also delish! My only complaint was that it went by too fast :) Oh and the bride and groom left the boat on a gondola...so romantic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards