Offbeat Weddings
Options

Christmas season movies

Shout-out to the Lord of the Rings fans - anyone really excited for the new Hobbit?  Or, like me, apprehensive as to how they will change the book?  I am going opening night (in costume, but as Eowyn, despite her definitely not being in the movie), but I just hope they don't make too many crazy changes!
Any other movies people are excited about?

Re: Christmas season movies

• Options
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME 

I am excited lol

I was excited about Catching Fire and then I saw it. Now I am excited about the next one. Lol
  • Options
    I'm excited for the Hobbit! (.....but I haven't read the book, don't shun me)

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm super excited to see the Hobbit, but it's been 20 years since I read the book, so not sure I'll notice any changes....
  • Options
    Well, the importance of Radagast is very different than the book . . . and they are going to go over more what Gandalf is up to.  Which is an actual lack in the book itself, so that should be fun!
    I am excited for the spiders.  I was looking forward to Shelob so much in the second LOTR film, and then they pushed it back to the third movie and I had to wait.  Basically the credits came up, and I was in the theatre stuttering "but . . . but . . . the spider!" 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards