Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

What are the best beaches to have my ceremony on in Plymouth MA?

I am having a very intimate ceremony in Plymouth on the beach this coming June.  I am only familiar with White Horse beach as that's where we had our first date.  What other beaches are around that would be great for a ceremony/photos?  I want feet in the sand :)

Also if anyone has any suggestion we want to go to a NICE dinner after the ceremony and I am having a hard time finding a place in Plymouth that will give us either a private room or semi private area to have dinner. (I don't want to be in the main diniing room in a wedding dress haha)  Any suggestions?

thanks!!!
Andrea

Re: What are the best beaches to have my ceremony on in Plymouth MA?

• Ask this on your local board.  This is an international one, so most posters here won't be familiar with Plymouth, MA or anything in the vicinity.
  • drea4784 The Boston/Cape Code boards are kind of dead, so I'll answer here. I don't know about beaches you can get married on - make sure you call the town and see if you need any special permission.

I also don't think there's a ton of super nice restaurants there (we're getting married in Plymouth, so looking their for our RD). East Bay Grille shouldn't have a problem giving you a room.

Also, check out White Cliffs. They have their ceremonies on a lawn overlooking the ocean. They usually set up a tent for dinner, I think, but if you're small enough they might be able to do it inside.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards