Ohio-Cincinnati

rachel spears?

i stumbled on their fb page and loved her photos. anyone use her? i want to hear a bride's opinion that has used her! thanks girls!

Re: rachel spears?

• She is doing our wedding and just did our engagement pics. LOVE HER! 
  • swampsswamps member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2013
    She did our wedding in July.  We loved the pictures!  She and Tara, her assistant, were super easy to work with.  And if you sign with her, you get *her*, not someone else, so you know exactly what you're getting on your wedding day.  I'm totally awkward about being in pictures, but she put us at ease (the engagement session was perfect for that).  We got a lot of compliments on the final product and our guests had a lot of fun at the 'photo booth'.  I'd recommend her without hesitation.  She did a great job capturing the photos I had on my list, though I wish I'd been a bit more thorough on that list!  But that's my fault, not hers.  I love that you get all the images to keep - we had hundreds.  If you contact her, feel free to tell her Beth and Jeff sent you ;o).
  • swampsswamps member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2013
  • She was our photographer or our wedding back in June, and one of my best friends just used her this past weekend....shes PHENOMENAL an I highly recommend her. End of story.
  • thank you girls! i'm meeting with her tomorrow! 
  • update: BOOKED! she's great.

any tips on hatfield productions? she said she works with him a lot so i wasn't sure if some of you same brides know anything about him too? or anyone else. thank you!
  • Yes on Hatfield, we used him and our video and highlight were wonderful.  He usually has new films up every week.

Good Luck!
  • We just signed with her today! She is FANTASTIC in person, she really made us feel comfortable and had us laughing in seconds!! We are totally excited!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Yes to Hatfield! Awesome guy and reasonable pricing! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards