Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Good Bridal Shows in Boston area

What are suggestions for good bridal shows in the Boston area in the next month or two?  There are so many to choose from and its hard to know which ones are good ones.

Re: Good Bridal Shows in Boston area

• Options
    Just went to the New England Bridal Affair today in Cambridge (there's other dates scheduled @ other hotels in the near future) and it was quite the disappointment. Only ~10 vendors, if that.

Went to the Great Bridal Expo last year (coming to Boston again in Feb 2014) and that show was much better, many many vendors. If you decide to go there, buy tickets online in advance & show up early, the line was like 3 levels of the Park Plaza Hotel last year, it was crazy.
  • Options
    There is a good one coming up on Sunday November 17th  that I am going to. It's at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn 11am-2pm...the theme is "Seasons." You get a gift bag and some free admissions if you sign up on the website in advance (weddingcreators.com).  Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    Good to know.
  • Options
    The lovesick expo is the most fun. I was a bridesmaid and loved going with one of my best friend.
  • Options
    There is a bridal expo coming up on January 5th at seaport world trade center from 11-4. I am going a friend that is getting married too and my MOH. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards