Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NEED AFFORDABLE VENUE IN PA, NJ, OR DE

Willing to go about in hour in any direction from Delaware County - I've researched A LOT and really cannot find any cheap venues. I want to find something all-inclusive, or mostly inclusive (no parks or anything) - Need something like $65pp or less for 125 people. Would prefer outdoor/tented, or at least ceremony outdoors, and reception can be indoors. Trying to find something a little different, not just a regular banquet hall .. Any help is MUCH appreciated!

Re: NEED AFFORDABLE VENUE IN PA, NJ, OR DE

• Options
    Mermaid Lake in Blue Bell is a large facility with different buildings for different used.  They have a remodeled barn used for weddings.  The room used for weddings is the Paddock Room.  You provide the liquor and the food is well within your budget.  Parking is across the street.  It's worth checking out.
  • Options
    try the concordville inn.
  • Options

Try the Town House in Media.

• Options
    Try the meadows in Hellertown
  • Options

thanks everybody, checking these all out now :)

• Options
    You can also try the Four Points by Sheraton in Northeast Philly. It's $79.00 per person all inclusive. Cake, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Centerpieces, Room for you and fiance, All service charge and taxes, Linens, you get a food and cake tasting. They will also wok with you on the price to modify and customize a package for you.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Catering by Jessica Lee in Southampton is pretty affordable, but you provide the alcohol.  I met with them but decided to go a different route since I am planning long-distance.  It is where my parents got married about 10 years ago, great food, easy to work with
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have you checked out Partyspace.com?  They have a ton of venue options- a lot of which are totally affordable.  If I were you I'd try booking and getting a caterer in Delaware since they omit sales tax :)  Also, I checked out the Old Mill (which I loved but didn't quite fit my vision) and it's a venue with a great built in caterer who can customize menus starting at about that price point.  Since it is so affordable, though, they do book up quickly!
  • Options
    Check out the Elmwood Park Zoo!  Affordable, beautiful, and the staff is very nice & very accommodating!  http://www.elmwoodparkzoo.org/facility-rentals.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards