Massachusetts-Boston

Had my trial bridal makeup done last night......

and.....I LOVED IT!!!!  Just an awesome job and experience.  I've booked with Liz Fuller of Makeup Artistry Inc.  My mom got a trial last night as well.  She was very hesitant to have her makeup done but I really wanted her to look amazing.  SHE DID!  I DID!  We went out to dinner since we were all glammed up and our waitress commented that we both were glowing!  That's what you want to hear, right?  My mom was sold and called Liz after dinner to book with her.  I am so thrilled and can't wait to see the whole package on the wedding day-makeup, hair, and dress!!  Wooo-hooooo!!!!

Re: Had my trial bridal makeup done last night......

• SO weird!  Was just in a wedding this past weekend and she was the makeup artist.  Loved what she did to me as a bridesmaid.  She did a great job on my friend (the bride). Was considering her for my wedding.  Saw a lot of recommendations here.  I will say she was funny!  She kept us entertained while we got makeup done.  My friend was VERY nervous...she kept her laughing and definitely eased her nerves!
  • Can't wait to try her!
  • That's who I am using! I am so happy to hear such a great review! 
  • I was a bridesmaid recently and the makeup was from a woman named Dani Wagner. I think I looked better as a bridesmaid than I did on my wedding day!
  • She sounds great. Would anyone mind sharing what her price range is? I am torn between practicing and doing my own makeup and hiring someone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards