Just Engaged and Proposals

I can't wait!

I got engaged on November 9th, and we're not planning on getting married until 12/4/2015. That's 2 years away! I can't help but want to plan everything now! We've looked at different venue options and vendor options online..I've contacted a few to get pricing ideas (just the important stuff, so maybe we can lock in 2013 pricing). I can't wait to start on the DIY stuff I want to do...I'm past the point of gathering ideas...we pretty much had the ideas planned out before he proposed! I have a ton of down time at my job, which only makes me want to start working on stuff NOW! LOL. I can't seem to help myself, even though I know we're not actually going to start doing anything for about a year. We're going to meet with the priest in the next couple of weeks, and then maybe go look at a couple reception sites, once we know our date is for sure, but other than that, things like flowers, invitations, the cake, etc. will wait until next year. Ok...rant over...I just had to say it.

Re: I can't wait!

• Congrats and happy planning! I hope you have set a budget and made a potential guest list before you do anything else.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congrats!
    It is never too early to start planning! As Addie suggested, the budget and potential guest list are def the best places to start. Then you can work from there, contact venues and start schedling viewings. Also, depending on where you live a lot of venues get booked up to a year and a half in advance, so it is a great idea to start now. Happy planning :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• scheduling*
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards