Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I found the dress!!

I am over the moon. I went to the salon Friday with my mom, Fi's mom, my MOH and another close friend. Side note - if you plan on bringing that many people with you, make sure you're prepared for that many opinions and ideas. It was a little overwhelming. 

Anyway, I went there thinking I wanted lace, non-strapless and A line. And I ended up with something completely different. I am absolutely in love with it! 

Re: I found the dress!!

• Options
    Oh it's beautiful!!
  • Options

Are you the one who's going to be hanging from a cliff/ mountain? Are you going to be wearing that or change into it? Looks great- congrats!!! I found mine a month ago and I'm just calling today to pay te balance so they can order it woohoo!

• Options
    edited December 2013
    So weird - I can't see the pictures now! Where did they go????

Never mind - they're back now. That was bizarre. 

• Options
    xmobergx said:

Are you the one who's going to be hanging from a cliff/ mountain? Are you going to be wearing that or change into it? Looks great- congrats!!! I found mine a month ago and I'm just calling today to pay te balance so they can order it woohoo!

And yes - that's me! I was actually going to post about that today. I'm having second thoughts. 
  • Options
    gorgeous dress!
  • Options
    beautiful dress, congrats!!
  • Options
    Ahh congratulations!! You look stunning!! And you are beaming with happiness, which is a GREAT sign!! :)
  • Options
    xmobergx said:

And yes - that's me! I was actually going to post about that today. I'm having second thoughts. 
    It sounds so cool and unique but I don't know how it would work in the dress with harnesses and stuff!
  • Options
    xmobergx said:
    xmobergx said:

It sounds so cool and unique but I don't know how it would work in the dress with harnesses and stuff!
    I had planned on wearing a different dress for that (a friend was giving me the dress from her first wedding). Then our climbing guide said we'd cut a small hole in the dress for the rope and that I'd wear the harness under my dress. 
  • Options
    Very pretty, and you look so excited and happy! Great choice, and I'm glad the multitude of opinions from the people you brought didn't completely overwhelm you :)

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Yay! So pretty!
  • Options
    Hooray!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    It's gorgeous on you!!  I think a lot of brides end up getting something completely different than what they originally thought they wanted, I'm one of them also :)
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    Your dress is stunning on you!!  Love it!  

(I'm also in the group of brides who bought something completely different...my best friend and sister in law were the same way!)

• Options
    I love that so many of us chose such different dresses! And I seriously want to send the woman working at the salon a thank you card for making me try it on. 
  • Options
    It's beautiful and you look amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards