Plus-Sized

List of plus size bridal salons

I found this blog while searching for bridal salons that have plus sized samples.  It has a list of places all over the US:

http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-plus-size-wedding-dress-hunt.html?m=1

Re: List of plus size bridal salons

• hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2013
    i can add to this list if any knotties live in ct or new england area
    bridal bells- berlin ct tons of plus in large sizes 20-22-24 i tried on 13 gowns
    stylish impressions farmington ct- not a lot of plus maybe 8 gowns total for higher sizes mostly 12s 14s 16s 18s 
    stars of avon ct- 2 dozen plus size gowns coming in august at some time 
    bridal corner chicopie ma  have not been there but the have plus sizes 

• ok i will update this list  for salons in the ct ne ny area

bridal bells berlin ct larger plus size samples jasmine, morliee, venus,

stylish impressions farmington ct, smaller end of plus 16s 18s 20s some larger sizes not much maggie allure are some of the designer

Stars of avon ct  24 styles of plus size gowns unsure of sizes moriliee bonny and i think maggies

Julie allen bridals newtown ct- plus sizes unsure of designers and sizes

bridal cornner chicopie ma plus sizes morilee and some other designers unsure of sizes

mary and tux Nashua, NH they carry plus unsure of designers or sizes

country bridal joffrie NH  bonny, casablanca, pc marys. maggie sottero, sottero midgely romance by allure cb couture bridal  plus sizes but not sure on sizes

botticelli RI providence ri, is a plus size store selling clothing wedding gowns formal and evening ware only plus size samples at this store, allure and sophia tolli are some of her designers

rk bridal nyc offering bridal gowns at discounted prices plus sizes and tons of designers

klienfields nyc a huge selection of lower end and higher end designer plus size gowns maggies allures, mori lee, lazaro, pinia, to name a few

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards