African American Weddings
Options

Surprise Surprise!!

So as many of you know my love and I have been dating for 4 months now but have known each other since 2009. Well with the jokes of @Sultryzulu @creolebride30 @MissusD @Nursing2u @footballwife77 and our other "knotless" friend Al they damn near have my wedding planned out....

So yesterday we were Christmas Shopping and we walked past Zales. So Mister was like "Ohh lets' go in there we have to get Boo Boo a ring here soon..." Well we went in and I looked at about 6 rings. With the help of my oldest daughter I narrowed it down to these two I have attached. I didn't get the chance to take a picture with the ring on the left because I was kicked out the store. I was trying on the one on the righ (pictured) and I heard him say "What are your purchase options?" The sales lady looked at me and said " Which ring do you want to go home with today?" I looked at her and was like Uh I know him and he is not going to purchase today...but if I had to pick..either one of these would be fine...So Mister gives me some money and tells me to take the Informant (my five year old who can't keep secrets) with me to get some candy (mind you the candy machines are way down the way from the store). By time my baby and I walked back he and my oldest daughter were at the counter....My oldest saw me and was like " You ain't slick Mama...he just asked what the purchase options were and plus he is having a hard time deciding which one to get you....

So later on we were decorating the tree and he asked me which ring did I really like and then told me he should have put both of them on layaway so I wouldn't have a clue....I looked at him like "So you put one of the two on layaway?" He was like who said I put one on layaway...I just rolled my eyes at him...so anyways tell me what yall think!

Re: Surprise Surprise!!

• Options
    Im sooooooo in love with the ring you have on! OMG that is beautiful.... GIRL let me get my dress and shoes together cuz im coming to this wedding and im volunteering to be a hostess LOL... lets get it... Congrats Babes

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    That's so sweet and exciting! Both are very pretty :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it!!!!!! So sweet.....you deserve it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So we meet again....I think she liketh the monstrosity of the blingeth!!! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    misstira said:
    Im sooooooo in love with the ring you have on! OMG that is beautiful.... GIRL let me get my dress and shoes together cuz im coming to this wedding and im volunteering to be a hostess LOL... lets get it... Congrats Babes
    LOL thanks! I am really growing to love the ring i have on in the picture. Girl go ahead and get your dress and shoes together, volunteering huh? No problem! Thanks for the congrats but this is just the preliminary stage lol!
  • Options
    marsm4 said:
    That's so sweet and exciting! Both are very pretty :-)
    Thanks!! 
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it!!!!!! So sweet.....you deserve it
    Thanks Mrs!! How have you been? Are we now following each other on instagram? 
  • Options
    So we meet again....I think she liketh the monstrosity of the blingeth!!! LOL!
    BUWHAHAHAHHAAHA shut ya azz up!
  • Options
    misstira said:

Said the entire city of Baton Rouge.   bring your lightweight battering ram.

Can we talk for a minute about how this man needs zero help, zero nudges and is not the LEAST bit annoyed by the get fresh crew's um "curiosity"?   Alls I'm saying is my damnest is the very least I can do to make sure this wedding is purple as hell.  

• Options
    misstira said:

Can we talk for a minute about how this man needs zero help, zero nudges and is not the LEAST bit annoyed by the get fresh crew's um "curiosity"?   Alls I'm saying is my damnest is the very least I can do to make sure this wedding is purple as hell.  

LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL DEAD...... #ICANT

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    misstira said:

LMAO....Bo....you want the wedding to be purple as hayle but you haven't reported to Mister in a minute he said! 

But yeah you are right he needs zero nudges, zero help, and is not annoyed at alllllllllllllllllllllllll! He is more excited than yall.....so for yall to be talking to him about this situation he is enjoying it....
  • Options
    @LouisianaLove33 ... OOOO... i am coming too .. I have never been to Louisiana... so  I am there.. Iike both of them but I am kind of partial to the square ring.. but both are beautiful :) 
    but I love how everyone tried to play you like you didnt know what was up..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    misstira said:

LMAO....Bo....you want the wedding to be purple as hayle but you haven't reported to Mister in a minute he said! 

But yeah you are right he needs zero nudges, zero help, and is not annoyed at alllllllllllllllllllllllll! He is more excited than yall.....so for yall to be talking to him about this situation he is enjoying it....

Ooooh um, yeah, about that.  Tell him my timecard is broke.  BUT I did find purple tissue packets for Tira to hand out (shoutout to hoodshit) .  Working on mini water bottle labels (*hint* *cough* monogram *cough*).  I draw the line at purple dominos.  They must be brown or it doesn't make n'air one bit of sense.   Please also relay that I'll need a number between 10 and 900,000 dollars to submit a more precise set of plans.  

::flings bolero over shoulder::

• Options
    LeciaB said:
    @LouisianaLove33 ... OOOO... i am coming too .. I have never been to Louisiana... so  I am there.. Iike both of them but I am kind of partial to the square ring.. but both are beautiful :) 
    but I love how everyone tried to play you like you didnt know what was up..lol
    Thanks!! Girl I swear this wedding sounds like it is going to be huge lol! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE?? Oh my lanta!!! I was partial to the square ring too but it looks like one of my friends rings exactly..soooooooo we will see...nothing is set in stone this is just preliminary!
  • Options
    well, to be technical, these are set in stone...........::twirls:: hello girls best friend.   {{flaps open church fan}} yes. ma'am.
  • Options
    well, to be technical, these are set in stone...........::twirls:: hello girls best friend.   {{flaps open church fan}} yes. ma'am.
    buwhahahahaha I can't with you today!!!
  • Options
    misstira said:

Ooooh um, yeah, about that.  Tell him my timecard is broke.  BUT I did find purple tissue packets for Tira to hand out (shoutout to hoodshit) .  Working on mini water bottle labels (*hint* *cough* monogram *cough*).  I draw the line at purple dominos.  They must be brown or it doesn't make n'air one bit of sense.   Please also relay that I'll need a number between 10 and 900,000 dollars to submit a more precise set of plans.  

YES MAAM YES MAAM!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    misstira said:

buwahahahahaha....where the hell are we going with purple tissue? no hoodshit please lol. Save those labels for the popcorn bar bags...puhleeze...I am not passing out water at my reception.Please relay to me the significance of WHY THE HELL YOU BENT ON DOMINOES? Killing me.....I can tell you now the budget will probably max at 10-15 he said we need a house and ain't spending all that money on a wedding lol
  • Options
    STOP IT....GO AWAY.....LOL!
  • Options
    misstira said:
    misstira said:

YES MAAM YES MAAM!!!

YOU STOP IT TOO
  • Options

buwahahahahaha....where the hell are we going with purple tissue? no hoodshit please lol. Save those labels for the popcorn bar bags...puhleeze...I am not passing out water at my reception.Please relay to me the significance of WHY THE HELL YOU BENT ON DOMINOES? Killing me.....I can tell you now the budget will probably max at 10-15 he said we need a house and ain't spending all that money on a wedding lol

Nicca I'm trying to help you out. do you know how many other things he can request that you have in purple?  If you give him this, we will not have to have a subsequent conversation about violet bok's or lavender votives or....actually that sounds kinda pretty lol, but reconsider the purple *fleenex* because they're non returnable.    The dominoes are unique, name somebody whose ever gotten em as a favor.

he said we need a house and ain't spending all that money on a wedding lol

::obnoxioustoddlerclapping::    somebody turn to ya neighbor and say he dat dude.  

amen.

• Options
    sultryzulu um Ma'am....ok you can have the dominoes...lol...

Once we find the RIGHT purple it will be the same purple throughout....UGH I wish we could get away from purple to be honest too many people I know had it in their weddings but anyways that is one color he mentioned.

#HEDATDUDE!
  • Options
    I like the one you have picture of on your finger. Pretty!!!

Yall ladies are so funny..... lovely
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the one you have picture of on your finger. Pretty!!!

Yall ladies are so funny..... lovely
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    Woohoo I got my flower girl basket ready lol Purdy rings
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards