Pre-wedding Parties

XP: 1 month... it will be cold but fun!!

It is 1 month until my bachelorette party. Yes, I know it's earlier than Bachelorette parties are usually held but since not all of my bridesmaids live in the same area, they voted and they decided they would rather do the party earlier than normal so they can save up money again to come out for the wedding. A lot of them can only take 2 days off work at a time too so that allows for the rehearsal dinner and wedding itself later on.

I left this decision up to them and since they all agree, my bachelorette party will be on January 11th. It will be cold but it will be fun!

I am excited!

P.S. My aunts are planning the bridal shower and my Maid of Honor already said she will be able to attend (my mom is paying her gas for it). The other girls can't attend :(

Re: XP: 1 month... it will be cold but fun!!

• Mine is super early too and will be super cold. March in NYC! Wedding in June. It was so much easier for the BMs to make it though, since it's not wedding season yet.

Have a blast!

• kgd7357 said:

Mine is super early too and will be super cold. March in NYC! Wedding in June. It was so much easier for the BMs to make it though, since it's not wedding season yet.

Have a blast!

@kgd7357

NYC in March?!? Yikes. I guess that's just as bad as January in WI though lol. My girls decided to do it early because of travel and finances. I will have a blast and hopefully you do too.

• kgd7357 said:

Mine is super early too and will be super cold. March in NYC! Wedding in June. It was so much easier for the BMs to make it though, since it's not wedding season yet.

Have a blast!

March will not be "super cold" in NYC!  You're on the brink of spring.  40s, maybe 50s.  Sure, there's the possibility of snow, but chances are the weather won't be that bad!  Sure better than January or February!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards