December 2013 Weddings
Options

Any December 28th Brides?

Hello Ladies,

I know I'm a little late to the party with the wedding less then two weeks away, but I'm starting to get really excited now. My fiancé and I are just having a very small 15 guest wedding at my parents house on the 28th. Is anyone else getting married that day?

- Emily

Re: Any December 28th Brides?

• Options
    Hi Emily,

I am gettting married the day before you! I am also having a small 10 person wedding in Miami. Congrats on your wedding!! I hope all goes as planned!! Less than 2 weeks!! :) 
  • Options
    I'm also getting married that day! Big wedding though, in Fort Lauderdale! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Options
    I am getting married on the 28th as well!!!!
    I am in Calgary, AB, Canada.

White winter wonderland here right now =)

I have 90 guests coming.  Small wedding party though - just four of us.
    (Having MAJOR issues with my future brother-in-law/Best Man but c'est la vie)

Congrats to you!

• Options
    Congrats Ladies!!!! I don't know about you but I am very excited! @unione2 One week from today! That's exciting. What are you ladies doing for your honeymoons?
  • Options
    XoxbreanneXoxbreanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2013
    Leaving December 30th for the Mayan Riviera in Mexico for 8 days =)

Hubby-to-be works out of town normally for weeks at a time and I begin school again in January so will be nice to spend time alone together. Have barely seen each other for the last 4 months!
  • Options
    We re going to Europe in the summer but we're staying in miami through New Years!! Congrats ladies and merry christmas!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards