Michigan-Lansing

Tons of yellow and gray wedding stuff for sale - apothecary jars, table runners, paper lanterns, fra

Our October wedding is over and we have tons of gray and yellow decorations left over.  Items for sale include:

-hand painted white mitsumata branches (tall and skinny)
-hand painted white manzanita branches (short and intricate)
-yellow picture frames for table numbers
-table runners (charcoal gray ones and modern floral ones with different shades of gray and yellow)
-apothecary jars of all shapes and sizes
-2 yellow baskets for programs
-much more!

Let me know what you are looking for and I might have it.  Pictures available upon request.  We live in the Lansing area and prefer to meet in person vs. ship, as many of the items (branches and jars) are very fragile and bulky.

Re: Tons of yellow and gray wedding stuff for sale - apothecary jars, table runners, paper lanterns, fra

• crm2007crm2007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi All -

Sorry I have missed some of these messages.  Here are some pics and updates below.

Table Runners
    16 floral @ 10" X 99" (8ft 3in long) - $10 each
    16 gray @ 10" X 101" (8ft 5in long) - $10 each
    6 gray (cocktail table) @ 10" X 70" - $5 each
    1 floral (head table) @ 10" X 27'1" (27ft 1in long) - $30

Branches
    $8 per manzanita branch
    2 for $8 for mitsumata branches
    Can get approximate number of branches if interested.  I had 29 tables.
    Selling charms on branches, too.  Need to count up final number and size of charms and will post price.

Picture Frames
     9 packages of 4 frames each, for a total of 36 frames
    Frames fit 4x6 picture
    I paid $5 for each package, but would be willing to sell them for $2.5 for the opened packages of 4 and $3 for the unopened packages of 4

Apothecary Jars
    $15 for large (I paid $30), $10 for medium (I paid $20) and $5 for small (I paid $10)
    Most of the large ones might be gone soon

Lanterns
    Small, medium, and large dark gray, sunshine yellow, and off-white lanterns
    Will get approximate count and prices soon - someone already interested

Baskets
    2 mustard yellow baskets for programs/misc.  Selling for $5 each - I paid $10 each

Sweet Love sign
    I also have a Sweet Love sign that we placed on the candy table.  If you are doing a gray and yellow table, you can have this for free (as long as you pay for the shipping).

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm not seeing any pics or links. Were there supposed to be links? I would love to see pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    My sons fiancee is planning a gray and bright yellow wedding in October 2011, I would love to see some pictures.  I am having a hard time deciding on how we will decorate the reception and church.

Cindy
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, I am planning for my gray and yellow wedding for this September and I am interested in your table runners do you have any pictures? 
    Thank you,
    Amie
  • crm2007crm2007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi All - I still have all of our wedding items left.  I also have 12+ shepard hooks for an outdoor ceremony.  If you are interested, please e-mail courtnay_mcfe@yahoo.com, as I am not on here frequently enough to see all of the comments.  Thanks!

• crm2007crm2007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The other ones are plain charcoal gray (dark) but I can't seem to get the picture to upload right now.
  • lizpage1lizpage1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have stuff? I am interested in seeing what you have!
    lizpage1@hotmail.com
  • mstodgelmstodgel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...
       I am getting married in November and am having a gray and ivory vintage chic wedding. My accent color is yellow and I am currently looking for some table runners. I see you have some for sale. Could I possibly see some pictures of the table runners you have? 

Thanks,
    Meghan
    legdots514@aol.com
  • edited December 2011
    Do you still have any items available for purchase?  My daughter is having a gray and yellow wedding in October 2012, and ironically we are going to be in Lansing this weekend (September 10th) for an appt. at The Wedding Bell.

Thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have any of the table runners left?

Kristin Jones
  • I n Response to <a href="http://lansing.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_tons-of-yellow-gray-wedding-stuff-sale-apothecary-jars-table-runners-paper-lanterns-frames-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:3b7f2d27-d166-4dd7-8ec1-ea3c0833b741Post:9ccae0a2-c511-4ef4-bb9c-f3e96ba1377a">Tons of yellow and gray wedding stuff for sale - apothecary jars, table runners, paper lanterns, frames, etc.</a>:

Good afternoon, I know you probably have solded all your yellow and grey wedding decorations, but I'm just wondering if you have anything left over.  Please let me know.  Thanks

Courtney
    [QUOTE]Our October wedding is over and we have tons of gray and yellow decorations left over.  Items for sale include: -hand painted white mitsumata branches (tall and skinny) -hand painted white manzanita branches (short and intricate) -yellow picture frames for table numbers -table runners (charcoal gray ones and modern floral ones with different shades of gray and yellow) -apothecary jars of all shapes and sizes -2 yellow baskets for programs -much more! Let me know what you are looking for and I might have it.  Pictures available upon request.  We live in the Lansing area and prefer to meet in person vs. ship, as many of the items (branches and jars) are very fragile and bulky.
    Posted by crm2007[/QUOTE]
  • I would love to see the items that you have. Im getting married this summer and those are my colors as well. 
  • Is any of this still available? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards