Texas-Houston
Options

Average Flower Cost

I am trying to get some average cost on flowers. What are some of the averages you ladies have seen? 

I am not a big flower person and don't see the need to have a TON of flowers for a single event. 

Thanks! 

Re: Average Flower Cost

• Options
    Really depends on the type of flowers you are interested in.  Peonies are beautiful but ultra expensive.  Carnations are inexpensive but not everyone likes them.  Personal taste will dictate costs.
  • Options
    We spent a little less than $600 on flowers for the bridal party. My reception flowers were fake and cost me $80 off another bride on TK.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    We ordered 6 hydrangea/rose centerpieces in 14" rounds and are spending $665 on it from Primavera Florals. We're renting the candelabras for them ourselves, which turned out to be much cheaper. This was the cheapest quote we got for this. Some of them were around $800, while others were closer to $2000.
  • Options
    I had some DIY centerpieces and some from a florist.  For 20 tables, we spent $1370.  Just keep in mind that the DYI centerpieces have to be set up by someone....be it your coordinator, venue person or family/friend.  I had no worries since I had a coordinator that helped me with everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards