January 2014 Weddings

wedding next week

my wedding is next Friday. snow is in the forecast. anyone else have that situation

Re: wedding next week

• I have rain in my forecast. Not as big of a deal, but I am still hoping the sun comes out for picture time. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I've still got a bit to wait, so no weather forecast for me.  But I'm just  happy my date wasn't last weekend, with the crazy ice storm.  I hope that we all have good weather!  It's hard to tell this time of year. 

• Mines next saturday. 45 degrees with a 20% chance of rain. Looks like we will have the ourdoors ceremony we wanted :)
  • Ours isn't until the 25th, so too early for a forecast.  I hope the weather cooperates for you!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Mine is the 18th, but I'm in Michigan so you never know the weather until an hour before. Im guessing we will have a snow storm though.
  • Hey hey, 
    we are getting married on the 11th, so I can't look at the forecast yet, but trust me - it's on my mind!
    Your day will be FINE. Think about it this way -- many people have SUVs and are ready to get around in the snow. Also, if it's in the forecast, the snow plows/salt trucks will be ready to go.
    We just went to a wedding on a Sunday night, and it was ice rain and snow - the weather was awful. We drove over an hour and a half to get there, and almost nobody bailed bc of the weather. That gave me a lot of confidence, and hopefully it will quell your fears too.
    Don't worry! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • @irishrose54 Thanks for sharing that about the wedding you just went to - that alleviates some stress!

• Your day will be AMAZING. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • My wedding is this weekend :)

I just checked the forecast again and it's changed. Now it says some snow showers. haha. I love Colorado's weather. Never know what your gonna get till it's here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards