Florida-South Florida

Invitations advice

Good Evening All!

For those of you, you have already gotten and/or sent out your invites where did you go to get them? I'm in the process of looking, though not sure if I want to  DIY or have someone do it, what has been your experience. I'm getting married in April so I 'd like to order them by the end of this year to ensure enough time for arrival for mail outs.

thanks

Re: Invitations advice

• It depends on your budget.  There are some really nice DIY sets in Michaels and Office Depot.  Not fancy but not cheesy either.  Real stores that actually have books are getting rare.  Grand Central Stationery on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale has great prices and a really nice staff.  Petite Acorn on Sterling Road in Hollywood has a more extensive selection but the prices are a bit higher, again, though very nice staff. I've used them both for different reasons and have had great experiences at both.
  • empiregrl5empiregrl5 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2013
    I ended up buying mine online at http://www.inspirationsbyamielee.com I'm having a nautical inspired wedding, so she offered exactly what I was looking for, but she can basically design whatever you want and she's reasonably priced.....I was able to get a 3 layered invitation and rsvp card with addresses and return addresses preprinted for a great price and I got to go back and forth with her in regards to the design until it was exactly what I wanted....for what I got, it was a great deal....but it really depends what your budget is When I went to an actual store I was quoted over $500 for just a basic white invite and rsvp, not including any addressing.....if you're on a strict budget for invites check out vistaprint
  • I'm having a May wedding. I have been ordering free samples from any website I can find. I'm hoping I find something affordable and nice in one of those samples. 
  • thanks ladies I'll check out these places.
  • i just bought mine of minted. it was around 400 for invites and rsvps for 150 guests
  • I designed my own invites and RSVP cards and had them printed through Vistaprint for under $90. I bought two Groupons for Vistaprint, which saved me some money. You can also try weddingpaperdivas.com or theamericanwedding.com.
  • I got mine invites from Davids Bridal.. I got the rsvp cards, save the dates and the information cards from Vistaprint..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • wow Vista print...didn't think they need invites. I know with davids bridal since I got my dress there I think I get 20 % off, so I'll check them out too. thanks ladies. Happy Holidays !
  • oppss..did invites.
  • I got mine from Minted.com ... they are not as inexpensive as vistaprint, but they are beautiful, creative, and great paper quality!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards