California-Los Angeles
Options

BUDGET PHOTOGRAPHER...

i AM LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER  NO MORE THAN 1000.00 IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Re: BUDGET PHOTOGRAPHER...

• Options
    Peterson Design and Photography. They seem to take nice photos, but at very reasonable price. I will use another photographer for my wedding because my budget is higher, but would love to recommendate Petersons to other people. They are starting, so I think that's why they don't charge much at this stage.
  • Options
    I recommend check out the Phenomena Studio at Pasadena, right above the Cheese Cake Factory restaurant.  I went to Panache Bridal trying out my wedding gown.
    The sales girl suggested my mom and I visiting the Phenomena studio just one block away.  I was amazed by their homy cozy style furnishing. I felt like in a home living room. I love their candid and documentary style of wedding photos, very different than the other wedding photographers that I have visited.  I need to mention, they make very delicate leather bound album. You should go and take look if you look something different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards