Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Hello?

Is there anybody out there?

Don't be scared.  You can come out.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Hello?

• Options
    This stinks. I hate TK right now. Hopefully this post will last a couple of hours. What are you to today?

I'm printing off all of our contract documents and working. Just 8 more hours of work (half today and half tomorrow) then I'm off! Tonight lots of packing. Lets hope I don't forget anything. I feel like I can't remember anything right now.
  • Options
    I am at work today.  I actually have a few things that I need to get done.  I have been kinda lazy.  I also want to work on my invites.  I need some graphics for them and have to start my major search online for them.  Maybe I'll do that tonight.

I can't believe you are getting married in 3 days!!  Where is your Next To Leave Crown?  You need to get that on ASAP!!
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited May 2012

I'll gladly put that crown on :) Where do I find it?

ETA: Found it, but there isn't a code.http://dwbridesbio.weebly.com/next-to-leave-crown.html
    Oh well. TK is going to eat my posts anyways.

• Options
    Come over here (<---clicky).  It seems that TK and the other DW site on Weddings.com haven't been synced together in a while like they usually are....

PS I can't figure out how to get the crown on either...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards