Tennessee

Place for Engagement Photos - Dec - Nashville area

Hi there. Our photographer wasn't able to do fall engagement photos for us so we are looking at having them done in Dec. We are in the Nashville city area but I don't know where we should have photos taken without it looking like the world is dying and sad around us. I also don't want to do them in a field like my photographer suggested.

Ideas are most welcome!!

Re: Place for Engagement Photos - Dec - Nashville area

• We took ours in Shelby Bottoms in February, and they turned out to be very lovely.

• Hey Hun,

Some really great places that I go for photos are the walking bridge downtown both on the bridge and underneath, Johnny Cash Wall, the alleys in and around Broadway, Percy Warner at the old steps and several others. You really can do a lot in December without it looking dead. Best of Luck!

Stephanie
  • Thank you! We ended up starting at the walking bridge and headed downtown. We got some great shots around Broadway and the Riverfront. The Old Spaghetti Factory let us take a few pictures inside their bar area, sadly their front was closed for remodeling but it was where we had our first Valentine's dinner. It ended up being our picture for the save the date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards