Massachusetts-Boston

I am considering White Cliffs in Plymouth, thoughts?

I'm considering white cliffs in plymouth for an august wedding next year. was wondering what people thought of it. i live in LA but from boston and my mom is doing all the researching and she loves it. thank you! 

Answers

• FI and I looked at White cliffs.  It is beautiful and I liked it.  We did not chose it because it kind of bothered me that there are two rooms.  You eat indoors and dance outdoors (or vise versa I can't remember!) I didn't want things separate!!

What about Pinehills?? Not too far from White Cliffs. That's where I am getting married on Saturday! It is a gorgeous room on a beautiful golf course! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd love to hear how your wedding at the Pinehills....I am getting married there in April.  Congrats!
  • Went to a wedding at Pinehills last year!  It was fantastic! I loved the patio outside the main dining room.  It was a beautiful evening and everyone kind of went back and forth during cocktail hour (which was really great, BTW)  The food was great! 
  • @Goofs13

Sorry, just seeing this now!! My wedding at Pinehills was AMAZING!  The room turned out so beautiful, so much better than I imagined! The waitstaff was so attentive, as was Katy.  The food was so good.  Who are you using for a DJ? We used GoodTimes Unlimited and they ROCKED! So many people after the wedding told us it was one of the best ones they had been too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards