Not Engaged Yet

Been lurking, time for an intro!

Dirtybella1Dirtybella1 member
Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its
edited December 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
I'm not sure if anyone still looks at the into sticky, especially since it's on its 12th page! So I'm going to post the intro questions here! Screen Name: Dirtybella1 Age:32 Significant Other's Age: 31 What You Do: Sports medicine/massage therapy What SO Does: IT/student State of Relationship: about to move in together January 15 How Long You've Been Together: 9 months How You Met: at the dog park Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NA Real Babies:0 Fur Babies: 1 lab mix, Bella Loves: family, my pup, cooking/baking, laying in the sun reading a good book Hates: liars, cheaters, avocados Pet Peeves: people who chew with their mouth open! Hobbies/Activities: crossfit, reading, baking/cooking, reading Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's so good to me, and treats me the way I've been waiting for someone to treat me Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He tends to have a short fuse sometimes Describe Your Personality: quiet and laid back, I have a very dry sense of humor Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7 I've Been On TK Since: a week How You Came to Be On TK: friends told me about it How I like my potatoes: Scalloped/Au Gratin....add some cheese! Favorite book/author: That's a loaded question....I read so much that I can't think of a single favorite Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was diagnosed OCD as a child and have to work to manage it every day.

Re: Been lurking, time for an intro!

• And boo to my iPad for not formatting! I apologize!
  • Welcome to NEY! Tell us more about the dog park. What kind of dog did he have with him?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's actually a dog park/bar. It's really cool, in the park there are a bunch of picnic tables so you can grab your drink and then bring your dog in the park and hang out while they play. He actually didn't have a dog. That's what started the conversation. I thought he was cute so I asked which dog was his and he said he didn't have one and was just there with a friend. All afternoon I was teasing him about being the creeper that comes to the dog park with no dog, like going to a playground with no kid. He must have liked the teasing because he asked for my number and here we are!
  • I'm not sure if anyone still looks at the into sticky, especially since it's on its 12th page! So I'm going to post the intro questions here! Screen Name: Dirtybella1 Age:32 Significant Other's Age: 31 What You Do: Sports medicine/massage therapy What SO Does: IT/student State of Relationship: about to move in together January 15 How Long You've Been Together: 9 months How You Met: at the dog park Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): NA Real Babies:0 Fur Babies: 1 lab mix, Bella Loves: family, my pup, cooking/baking, laying in the sun reading a good book Hates: liars, cheaters, avocados Pet Peeves: people who chew with their mouth open! Hobbies/Activities: crossfit, reading, baking/cooking, reading Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's so good to me, and treats me the way I've been waiting for someone to treat me Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He tends to have a short fuse sometimes Describe Your Personality: quiet and laid back, I have a very dry sense of humor Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 7 I've Been On TK Since: a week How You Came to Be On TK: friends told me about it How I like my potatoes: Scalloped/Au Gratin....add some cheese! Favorite book/author: That's a loaded question....I read so much that I can't think of a single favorite Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I was diagnosed OCD as a child and have to work to manage it every day.
    Blasphemy! 

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
    What's the last book you read?
    What's been your favorite vacation?

• I love your story of meeting your BF. :) Welcome to NEY!

What's your favorite dessert?
    Are you making any New Years resolutions?
  • Welcome! Got any NYE plans?
  • Favorite alcoholic beverage....either white wine or mimosas depending on the time of day! Last book I read.....Insurgent Favorite vacation so far....Holland! favorite dessert...... Tres Leches NY resolutions....no idea! NYE plans.....going to a get together at a friends, bf has to work overnight :-(
  • My dog is a lab mix.....I have no idea what she's mixed with but she just looks like a small lab. As for cooking and baking...l try at least one new recipe a week. That's part of what's fun for me, to keep trying new things. But I love to bake cookies! I actually have some cookies in the oven now!
  • Do you have a photo of your dog? Pet photos are required around here.
  • AGH! I love Bella and her happy ears!
  • Welcome!!! Cute puppy dog! @lmhollister has a lab mix. Labs have the best personalities.
  • Teasing, it works every time...

When FI and I met, I called him a wallflower.  He dug it.

Do you have any favorite authors?
    What would be your dream date?  Your dream vacation?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards