Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. John

We are thinking of honeymooning here. Has anyone ever been? Wanted suggestions on where to stay and what to do. Thanks a bunch :)

Re: St. John

• Options
    KMBoling said:
    We are thinking of honeymooning here. Has anyone ever been? Wanted suggestions on where to stay and what to do. Thanks a bunch :)
    We went to Trunk Bay for the day on a cruise excursion.  Loved it and it ranks as my favorite beach.  Sorry, I don't have any info on lodging though.
  • Options
    I lived there for 7 years, the moved over to St Thomas for another 8.  What do you want to know?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Yes, I've been! What do you want to know? Caneel Bay is a wonderful resort, unlike anything else I've ever seen. Very unlike the typical Caribbean all-inclusive, and the beaches are lovely (although the resort itself is pricey). In general, the island is beautiful, and Trunk Bay is exceptional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards