• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Music

Music for our children walking down the aisle......HELP!!!!

My fiance and I are looking for a song that can be played when our children (yours, mine and ours) walk down the aisle.  We are only having our children in the wedding.  The song "Daddys Girls" by Red Sovine is a perfect song but its already been used by a family member in their wedding so we are looking for something similar to that.  and also we have three girls and two boys.

ANY IDEAS?!?!.....we are not finding anything!!!

Re: Music for our children walking down the aisle......HELP!!!!

• www.facebook.com/sjWeddingQuintet
    We are a Wedding quintet made up of members of the All South Jersey Orchestra. We have organized all kinds of pieces. Contact us if interested!!
  • I'm not sure what your taste in music is, but a few ideas off the top of my head are Baby of Mine by Allison Krauss, Have I Told You Lately that I Love You by Rod Stewart, You are My Sunshine by various artists, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. 
  • Did you come up with a song?  I'd be interested to know what you choose because I'm in the same boat!  I have 3 boys, my fiance has 2 girls and a boy.  His oldest son & daughter are walking together, his youngest daughter & my youngest son will walk together & them my two oldest boys are walking me down the aisle.
  • doeydodoeydo Southwestern Ontario member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    www.facebook.com/sjWeddingQuintet
    We are a Wedding quintet made up of members of the All South Jersey Orchestra. We have organized all kinds of pieces. Contact us if interested!!
    @KnotPorscha This is an old thread and above is a vendor. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards