Texas-San Antonio

Photographer Review: LENS OUT LOUD -San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas

Cjjohnson2137Cjjohnson2137 member
edited October 2013 in Texas-San Antonio
LENS OUT LOUD Photography - San Antonio ***** 5 STARS***** The most important aspect of wedding photography is to capture the emotion of the day. From the look on the bride and groom's faces to the expressions of the guests, down to the details of the wedding ceremony and reception, a picture captures and preserves those memories forever. Dre and his team at LENS OUT LOUD photography from San Antonio, were EXCEPTIONAL! Our guests raved about how patient he was with everyone, even down to the positioning of the very young flower girls. Dre captured the most creative shots any bride would love to have forever. His personality and energy were unlike any I have ever seen when working with a photographer. I want to add, Dre isn't just a photographer... He's a mastermind behind his work, creating an image that is breathtaking, and detailed, and phenomenal. We wish Dre and Lens Out Loud could be on hand for every event for the rest of our lives! Exceptional service from the moment we spoke, to the contract we signed, to the day of our event. An absolute joy to work with and passionate person who will capture your day unlike anyone else you can hire! ~ Carragh and Matthew Johnson Sept. 22, 2013 Kendall plantation wedding

Re: Photographer Review: LENS OUT LOUD -San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas

• Awesome that you guys used Andre @ Lens Out Loud too!!!! The week before our wedding, I was looking at your wedding photos that he posted on the website... gorgeous! It makes us feel good to know other brides have had great experiences with him too.

Congratulations Carragh and Matthew!
  • What was their cost? If you don't mind me asking?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards