Georgia-Atlanta

Roswell River Landing- Need Help

So I have been looking at Roswell River Landing for my wedding. I am not getting married till March of 2013 but I was just wondering if other people have chosen it as their location and what vendors they have used or decided to use. Please help!

Re: Roswell River Landing- Need Help

• The beauty of the river landing is that you can bring in ANY vendor you want! I went to a wedding there where the bride had it catered by her favorite Mexican restaurant. They even had a margarita machine. There is a bride featured on the Knot (under real weddings) who had her wedding there. All I remember is that it was yellow and beautiful.
  • I'm getting married there in April 2013! As pp said you can bring in any vendor you want. I'm thinking of having Ippolitto's Italian Resturant cater because their food is great and they are right down the road from Roswell River Landing. But for everything else we are doing it ourselves!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm getting married there in June : )

My vendors are:
    (Company names are links)

Officient - Donna Jernigan of All-Faith Weddings

Photography - Being done by a friend of my dad. He's a professional photographer and knows many other professional photographers. She's doing it for free in exchange for an invitation to the wedding. YAY! I'm going to give her $250 anyways of course. 

Flowers - DIYing it 

Stationary - Vistaprint. There are often deals on Groupon and LivingSocial, $10 for $50, $17 for $70, $15 for $60 just for example. I think there might be one going on right now. Keep an eye on the Budget Boards, usually someone will post a PSA when one of those deals is going on. 

Those are the big expenses, for the most part. Hope it helps : )
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_roswell-river-landing-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:0f565d3b-c6da-49a8-9c4a-2cdac475938bPost:25538a9c-d05b-4c86-b4b6-2fd208a0a38f">Re: Roswell River Landing- Need Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married there in June : ) My vendors are: (Company names are links) Dj -  To The Rescue Entertainment Catering -  Louis Kingsley Catering Officient - Donna Jernigan of  All-Faith Weddings Baker -  Cakes by Darcy Photography - Being done by a friend of my dad. He's a professional photographer and knows many other professional photographers. She's doing it for free in exchange for an invitation to the wedding. YAY! I'm going to give her $250 anyways of course.  Flowers - DIYing it  Stationary - Vistaprint. There are often deals on Groupon and LivingSocial, $10 for $50, $17 for $70, $15 for $60 just for example. I think there might be one going on right now. Keep an eye on the Budget Boards, usually someone will post a PSA when one of those deals is going on.  Those are the big expenses, for the most part. Hope it helps : )
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pokepoke! I really appreciate that information. You have been so helpful!
  • Poke Poke, how much is your officient charging? You can private message me if you want. I'm still looking for one that's nondenominational, all faiths put it well. I'll look them up in the mean time. 

To the original bride asking: I'll private message you some info. I have some pic of there as well. 
  • I am getting married there Aug 4 2012

event planner- www.Eventsbynova.com
    cake-Publix
    caterer- Grand Champion BBQ in Alpharetta

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards